You can now submit abstracts for the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment Conference.
Abstracts are requested for oral and poster presentations on all aspects of emerging contaminants in the environment, including research, public health, policy, management, outreach, and education. The conference will include sessions on:
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) (including PFOS, PFOA, & related compounds)
- Pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) (including naturally occurring hormones)
- Plastics and microplastics (including microfibers)
- Other emerging contaminants
Visit the conference web site to submit your abstract or use the links below:
- Submit an Oral Presentation until December 10, 2018
- Submit a Poster Presentation until February 4, 2019
Registration will open in February 2019. Registration includes conference admission and detailed conference program. In addition, it includes breakfast and lunch on the day(s) that you register, hors d’oeurves at the poster session (May 21), and a networking mixer at 5-7 pm on May 20 at the Pavilion Lounge in the Hilton Garden Inn.